Pet-Friendly Hotel Policies
Let your four-legged friend get in on the fun when you bring him or her along on your next big adventure at Durango Downtown Inn. Designed to make you feel right at home, our pet-friendly hotel in Durango knows that a family vacation is not complete when there's a member missing. With a pet charge of $20 per pet, per night, furry friends 20 pounds and under can experience the comfort and convenience of our guestrooms just steps from the Animas River — just like you!
Of course, we have a few rules that pet owners must follow so that all guests have a relaxing experience at the hotel. Those include:
- There is a mandatory $20 fee per pet, per night that will be applied to your folio.
- Failure to notify the front desk staff of any pets will result in a $50 fee.
- Our furry friends should NOT be left alone in the room — failure to comply will result in a fee of $100 per incident, if any noise complaints are received. Our Front Desk is more than happy to suggest pet watching services.
- If our furry friend is left alone, our staff has a full permission to remove the pet and store in a kennel behind the front desk until your return to property.
- Pet(s) are not allowed in the Pool Area.
- Any damage to your room caused by your pet will be your full financial responsibility and you will be charged at the discretion of management.
- When outdoors, we ask that you please keep your pet on a leash. We have provided waste stations around the property and request that you clean up after your pet.
- You must provide a cell phone number so we are able to reach you if any issues arise.